Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

Thursday, October 3, 2013

{Recipe} Pumpkin Soup

A soup I fell in love with from the very 1st spoonful I took in Eden was the Pumpkin Soup... And I have made this over and over, and love it every single time...

Here is how I make it..

The ingredients:
2 cups  pumpkin [yellow pumpkin]
1 Carrot  [chop roughly and cook through]
1 tbsp butter or olive oil
Salt and pepper to season
1 tbsp milk
1 tbsp roasted grounded peanuts [ I dont grind them fine]

The Process:

1. Once the pumpkin and carrots are cooked, puree them in a blender
2. In a pan add the oil/butter, pour in the puree, allow to come to boil, add milk and the seasoning.
Finally as you serve, sprinkle the peanuts and serve!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprinkle some flavours so I'll know you were here!

badge