Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Dessert Hopping- Part 3

You can read all about how the evening started here in Part 1 and then come back here to read how the night ended.. Yes, I do know there is a section missing in between. Following suit with one of my favourite songs, am saving the best for last.. :-))






The 1st visit to Hyatt was good, we were quite happy and then came the mega high and finally we landed at Hilton, the place highly recommended by Doc.. He spoke quite a bit about the Macarons and how on his way home from the airport, he normally makes a quick stop to grab a few home. We walked into Est, their 24 hour coffee shop in the lobby but not before drooling at the wide range of desserts on display. There were macarons [ quite large in size and prized at Rs30], and then there were plenty of Mango based desserts as well in the display nearby.

We picked out 3 Macaron- one strawberry, one blueberry and green apple. I also ordered a cup of Coffee and Doc went ahead to order a Salmon bagel. 


After clicking a few shots of the good looking macarons we quite eagerly took a bite of it.. I paused, put down the macaron and looked at the other two faces.. One of them mirrored mine while the other was oblivious and went about enjoying his.. The macaron- though was huge, lacked any kind of flavour. It was almost like the ones we get from Tutucorin [infact those are better]... When we pondered, Doc said it usually is different.. 

Hmm, probably a one off day the macarons were bad... I enjoyed my coffee and Doc his bagel before we hit the road calling it a night.  

Looking fwd to more such fun evenings with the gang! Until next time, adios! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprinkle some flavours so I'll know you were here!

badge