Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Tea with friends at Lloyds Tea House

It is almost like Lloyds tea house is the place where we meet to bid adieu to Friends moving away to a new country.. This time we met at the newly opened Lloyds tea house on TTK road.. 

I was the 1st to reach.. Soon gave in to hunger pangs and ordered Pasta alfredo and the Franconian peppermint tea.. Both of which arrived hot and were perfect for my cold.. The pasta was good but felt it was tad mushy.. The tea on the other hand was just divine, with a splash of honey.. 

This is quite a nice place- cozy and cute, and just as they had in their outlet here too they have a simple selection of eats and an extensive Tea menu.. 

This Lloyds Tea House is located on # 406, TTK Road, Alwarpet.
Adj to Kaya skin clinic..
Contact 9840331215

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sprinkle some flavours so I'll know you were here!

badge