Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Mushrooms at home..

Few weeks ago while walking outside mom spotted this Mushroom in the garden. She immediately called me and asked if I saw it.. It was large, white and beautiful. What was surprising was that it stayed that way for a good week before turning brown and becoming shrivelled.. 

I have always had a fascination towards these fungi that grow in the wild. Often wondering why these were considered poisonous. During a trip to Hoysala/Bangalore, i spotted quite a few kinds of mushrooms along our nature trail.. What delight...

I know these are not edible, but one of the ingredients that I love eating/cooking with are Mushrooms.






1 comment:

  1. Food was delicious and tasty..The live chaat and live dosa spots were a smash hit among our guests..The staff were very polite , cooperative and are an excellant team..Overall it was an awesome ,excellant and memorable experiance..
    Best wedding halls in Chennai

    ReplyDelete

Sprinkle some flavours so I'll know you were here!

badge