Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
Am a contradiction of sorts. i love going out and having a good time with friends, and i can also stay home chill out over a book or a movie.. Am very passionate about writing, so give me a topic and watch me float away into wonderland... I Am crazy about music,books,friends and my doggie... :)

Friday, February 19, 2016

Food and Faasos





Have heard of Faasos, but was yet to try it. recently a friend said he had ordered through them and the food was good, he also shared a code that would allow others a discount of Rs50 on their order. So, I decided to give it a shot. Only hiccup was I had to download the app. Oh well, here goes is what I thought. 

Downloaded the app, opened it, explored it a bit before choosing some filters and finally made the choice. There are wraps, Indian meals, Combo stuff across both veg and Non veg. I picked the Dal Makhani Rice Combo which was priced at Rs139. 

At the final check out, I chose COD and that was that. I got a call few minutes later asking for exact directions to my place and within 40mins the food arrived. neatly packed and I got a Paper Boat as well along with my order.

The portion was good enough for a person and Dal Makhani was really yummy. They also gave a packet of pickle and some chopped onions along with a menu and cutlery. Was quite impressed with the app and service!! There was also a message that popped up asking for feedback few mins after the order was delivered..  



Go on, check it out.. download the app and give it a shot!! 

3 comments:

  1. The food is very good The ambience of the hotel is very good Hotel staff is very good Price of food and drinks are very nominal compared to other 5 stars Suggest one if in ranching should be here and check out the hotel
    AC kalyana mandapam in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faasos
    Faasos answers its customers’ hunger pangs with delicious and freshly cooked meals that are delivered right to the customers’ doorsteps. The app’s UI is pretty simple; It lets you choose your favorite food from a wide range of options from wraps and salads to rice feasts and all of which are made with fresh ingredients.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faasos
    Faasos answers its customers’ hunger pangs with delicious and freshly cooked meals that are delivered right to the customers’ doorsteps. The app’s UI is pretty simple; It lets you choose your favorite food from a wide range of options from wraps and salads to rice feasts and all of which are made with fresh ingredients.

    ReplyDelete

Sprinkle some flavours so I'll know you were here!

badge